Ward Construction provides services in the greater San Francisco Bay Area including, Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, San Francisco, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Moraga, Hayward, Marin and other East Bay and North Bay cities.
Here\’s an example of the type of services provided:
Enclosed is a copy of the recent floor level survey showing the residence to be approximately 6.4 inches out of level.
Per the proposal, we will do the following work:
1. Remove and off-haul the rear wood deck and foundations down to the ground surface. A $5,000.00 allowance has been included to accomplish this.
2. Install temporary supports as necessary.
3. Demolish the existing left and rear side addition foundations.
4. Remove and replace portions of the side deck and interior floor. No finish flooring or new deck boards are included.
5. Construct 34 concrete piers, 18 inch diameter x 20 feet deep average, along the front, left, and rear sides of the residence, and fireplace.
6. Construct a new grade-beam foundation for the addition, (approximately 60 feet long).
7. Construct a sister-beam connecting the new piers to the existing downslope foundation.
8. Lift the home off of the new piers to bring it to within approximately 2 inches of level.
9. Install adjustable steel jack in place of the wood underpinning posts in the area of the lift.